Stardust: Journey to Dark Stardust: Journey to Dark

If you could scale up the game or maybe add medals, this game would be pretty cool!
I like what you currently have set up.

Under the Ground Under the Ground

I like what you have so far, but I've noticed a couple things that annoy me. If you face left or right, the health bar changes side. This is only noticeable when you have lost some health.

On level 2, I walked through the starting door and instantly died as there was an enemy there.

Keep it up! I like you game :D

Labyrinth Labyrinth

I'm surprised this game got through. It's extremely basic and not very well presented.

You could look at using more interesting graphics and implementing achievements to give replay value.

Pong Clasic Pong Clasic

How did this game get through? It's terrible.

FlashMakerr responds:

suck cock

Grid 1024 - A simple TD Grid 1024 - A simple TD

Fun! I enjoyed this game. If you could implement keyboard commands that quickly allow you to switch between what to build then that would be awesome!

iszlonn responds:

Hello! Thanks for the feedback! much appreciated.The feature has been added.

Escape Area 15 Day 4 Escape Area 15 Day 4

Interesting! I'm glad you have implemented medals into the game, I'll be coming back to play some more later!

Chipperblocks Chipperblocks

Played two games. Will never play again. Implement achievements or something to create incentive to play again.

SKANNE SKANNE

You should have clearer instructions at the beginning. I did not know that I was able to go over the green areas.

Very fast paced game!

pjimmy responds:

thanks for the sugestions

Alpha Blitz Alpha Blitz

If you implement achievements it would give me more of an incentive to play.

Mushroom Shooter Mushroom Shooter

Extremely boring. There's no point in moving from the center point and it's too easy to kill the enemies. There needs to be a lot more variation.